What do the various deadlines mean?
Campus Deadline: If an award has a campus deadline, you are required to apply through the MU Fellowships Office. Awards with campus deadlines require that you are endorsed by the University of Missouri. Applicants must turn in a complete application to the Fellowship Office by the posted campus deadline.
Priority Deadline: If an award has a priority deadline, you are not required to seek the advice of the Fellowships Office on your application although we highly encourage you to do so. The priority deadline is a suggested date for when you should have a well developed application.
Final Deadline: This deadline is the time your completed application is due to the program(s) to which you are applying. We sometimes call this date the “national deadline.” If you do not submit your materials to the program by the final deadline, your application will not be considered. Not to fear though. Your fellowships advisor will do everything he or she can to encourage you to submit your application several days prior to a final deadline!
- College Student Congress
- Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs
- Nakatani RIES: Research & International Experiences for Students
- Obama Foundation Fellowship
- P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship
- P.E.O. Scholar Award
- SOM Foundation Structural Engineering Fellowship
- The Data Incubator Fellowship
- Tillman Scholars Program
- US Bank Scholarship Fund: MU Veteran Student Scholarship
- Veterans Innovation Partnership
- Veterans United Foundation Scholarship
- William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India
- Yenching Academy of Peking University