US Bank Scholarship Fund: MU Veteran Student Scholarship
The Missouri Student Unions/US Bank Scholarship Fund was established in 2010 with the opening of a US Bank branch in the MU Student Center. The scholarships are intended to recognize outstanding MU students from distinct backgrounds and unique experiences, including student veterans.
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative MU GPA.
- Demonstrated participation in the Veteran or local community.
- Completed at least one semester of course work at MU.
- Be in good standing with the University.
- Be regularly enrolled in classes during the academic year and must be a degree seeking student.
- Previous recipients must re-apply each year.
Applications due in March